Thursday, July 8, 2010

Celebration Week

This week has been both a busy and slow week here at Lifeline. It had been a little while since I had been in the office because I was at camp all last week. Then this week has been a quiet week at the office. We have only about half our staff in the office. The rest of the staff is in Indiana at the North American Christian Convention. For us in the office it has been quiet with all of the others gone. This week for me has consisted of processing sponsor gifts, answering phones, and doing paperwork. Tomorrow I will be helping to clear out the old warehouse because we are moving to a different one. This will consist of us moving all of the donated items from one warehouse to a new one.
This week Lifeline is also celebrating its 30 years anniversary. To celebrate we are having two celebrations, one in Indiana tomorrow night, and one in Westerville Saturday night. This celebration is for all of those who support Lifeline and are connected to its work. Then on Sunday I will be traveling to another to church to talk about Lifeline at their opening program for VBS.
Last week has been quite different than last. I told the girls last week, that returning to the office this week would be boring after all that happened last week  It has been very different. Each week I am at Lifeline is different than the one before it with new skills that I am learning. Sometimes it has to be taken moment by moment, and things don’t always go as planned, but I know that whatever happens as long as I offer it to God it will glorify his name. Whether things turn out the way that I plan or not God knows more than me. He knows what is needed where, and as long as continue to have a servant’s heart than I can never fail in my work. Whether things turn out as planned they always achieve their goals are always the same-to glorify God’s name.

No comments:

Post a Comment